Craig Ballantyne is an industry-leading coach, speaker, and author of The Wall Street Journal bestselling book “Unstoppable: How to Get Through Hell, Overcome Anxiety, and Dominate in Business and Life”. He’s also one of my all-time favorite authors because he’s written one of my personal favorite books “The Perfect Day Formula”. Craig has built five 7-figure businesses in five different industries, written three books, and mentored thousands of entrepreneurs all over the world– ranging from 9-Figure CEOs and industry titans to busy fathers and highschool teachers and every one in-between.
Craig Ballantyne has helped more than 260 entrepreneurs earn their first 7-figures and helped countless others make more and work less. He has been featured on Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc., The Wall Street Journal and The Telegraph among others.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Finding your flow and optimizing your time so you have more of it
- Overcoming anxiety, feeling too busy and not having enough time
- The Paradox of Freedom and Structure
- Controlling and protecting your time so you can do more and earn more
- Creating personal boundaries and rules that will set-up you up for success
- How to get yourself unstuck and take action
- PLUS a bonus exercise you can do with Ashley at the end of the episode that will support you in getting into ACTION!
“Your values and your vision drive every decision.” – Craig Ballantyne
If you ever say “I’m too busy,” or if you ever feel like there isn’t enough time to do what you want to do– then my friend, this is the episode for you! Craig Ballantyne is the perfect person to speak about this subject, and I’m so excited to have him here today.
Connect with Craig on Instagram @realcraigballantyne
Get The Perfect Day Formula here (my personal favorite): https://perfectdayformula.com/
Grab a free copy of Craig’s new book “The Perfect Week Formula” at https://perfectweekformula.com/
Learn more about Craig at https://www.craigballantyne.com/
Dig this post? Share it out! Be sure to tag us on Instagram @ashley.hann and @realcraigballantyne so we can repost to our pages as well. 🙂