Jenna Soard’s biggest passion in life is helping entrepreneurs find their confidence through developing design, branding and course creation skills. Jenna is probably one of the most experienced and well-versed people on this planet when it comes to launching online courses and she’s going to share how she has grown her business to where it is today of nearly hitting a million dollars in total revenue.
In this value-packed episode, we discuss…
- What it takes to expand and grow your business
- How to create multiple revenue streams
- How to go from working FOR your clients to working WITH them
- The importance of letting go of control
- Getting aligned with things that light you up and using that to make money
- Why you should hire an expert to teach you what you want to know
- The best way to create deep connection and trust with your audience and clients
- What to do when you get hate mail
- Why charging your friends full price is the best thing you can do for them
- And sooo much more…
Jenna is one of my good friends and I’m personally so proud of her and excited for you guys to meet her. She has a wealth of knowledge that she is about to share with you!
“We all have blocks that we need help to get through and it’s really easy to step into hiding. Get your ego out of the way because that’s the thing that’s keeping you small.” – Jenna Soard
If you find this episode valuable, be sure to leave a rating and review!