Jennifer Spivak is the CEO and Founder of #TEAMSPIVAK, a high-vibe Facebook Ads squad. She has helped hundreds of businesses generate millions of dollars on Facebook & Instagram, with many seeing a 1000%+ return on their ad campaigns. Her all-female team enjoys crunching data, helping women-owned businesses make tons of money, and smashing the patriarchy. Jennifer has been featured in Forbes, listed as a Top Facebook Ads Manager to Watch in 2019, and is an adjunct professor of digital marketing at The City College of New York.
Jennifer Spivak has an inspiring ‘phoenix rising’ story about escaping domestic violence, leaving the successful company she co-founded during one of the darkest times of her life and launching her own all-female agency. It is her mission to empower women financially so that they have access to the freedom and security that they deserve.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The top reason women stay in abusive relationships (and Jennifer’s personal story of how she escaped domestic violence)
- Why we need to STOP glorifying the “grind” when it comes to entrepreneurship
- How “comparing” yourself to others can actually HELP you (if done right)
- The “Stupid Simple Funnel” strategy for service-based entrepreneurs with high ticket offers
- How to optimize your funnels in a way that saves you time, hassle and delivers your most ideal clients to you
- Key elements of a landing page that converts leads into high-paying clients (we definitely geek out a bit here!)
- How to address objections and filter out applicants that are not “your people”
- The #1 selling point you have as a service provider and personal brand that you MUST be capitalizing on and capturing now!!
“The more I have leaned into my full weird self, the more that sort of like magnetic marketing and personal branding is just on fire!”
Screenshot your favorite part and post to your IG story tag me @ashley.hann and @jennspivak so we can see and repost to our stories as well.
- Check-out Jennifer’s website at www.jenniferspivak.com to know more about her business
- Join her community of amazing women at www.facebook.com/JennSpivak/
- Learn more about FreeForm and its powerful mission to help survivors of domestic violence achieve financial stability at www.freefrom.org/
- Contact The National Domestic Violence Hotline at www.thehotline.org/ if you know someone who is in an abusive relationship.
Are you ready to level up and become a fully-expressed, fully-activated Female On Fire? Go to www.femaleonfire.net now!
If you find this episode valuable, please please be sure to leave a rating and review!