Ryan Blair is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and serial entrepreneur who literally came from nothing and created massive success over the course of his career. At the young age of 21 years old, he had already founded his first business called “24/7 Tech” and since then has created and sold numerous companies for hundreds of millions of dollars. In 2012, Ryan was named Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year and exited his company in a $792 Million transaction. Ryan now leads his company “AlterCall” and is a committed father and philanthropist. I am so excited for you to meet him and to hear his story. This man is filled with so much wisdom!
In this episode, we went somewhere that I was not expecting to go. It’s actually the first time in the history of The Ashley Hann Show podcast that I cried and had to wipe away the tears that were uncontrollably falling down my face during the interview.
In this powerful and touching episode, we discuss…
- The experience of grief and overcoming tragedy
- The best and worst things you can do for a friend who loses a loved one
- What an “AlterCall” moment is and how you can create one for yourself
- How to heal through pain, loss and trauma
- The one process that you must do to help you release your pain
- What you can gain from death from a spiritual perspective
- And soo much more…
“Pain is the most healing thing in the world and healing is painful.” -Ryan Blair
Apply to be a part of Ryan Blair’s AlterCall Movement here https://form.jotform.com/92834361294159
Dig this post? Share it out! Be sure to tag us on Instagram @ashley.hann and @realryanblair so we can repost to our pages as well. 🙂