Sarah Pendrick is creating a powerful movement for women all over the world. She is a leader in the women empowerment space, an international speaker, serial entrepreneur, and a TV show host. Sarah has been named one of Forbes’ top inspiring Female Entrepreneurs and was recently awarded the Iconic Woman of the Year. She is the founder of the GirlTalk Network, which is one of the largest and fastest-growing online and offline communities for female empowerment and transformation around the world. In her work, Sarah showcases how being a female entrepreneur and tech founder doesn’t have to look just one way.
In this episode, Sarah Pendrick and I discuss…
- How to attract your true, aligned tribe
- How to respond to people you don’t agree with
- What to do when you fall into comparison and what to do when you fall into the comparison trap
- How to end suffering in your friendships
- What to do about jealousy and envy
- Sarah’s “24-hour rule” and how it can save and even DEEPEN your friendships
- What to do before you enter tough conversations with someone you care about
- And so much more…
“What I’m committed to for the rest of my life are these conversations in women developing and caring just as much about their friendships as their romantic relationships, because that’s what’s really going to change the world.” -Sarah Pendrick
Sarah is such an amazing, heart-centered, and POWERFUL woman. She founded GirlTalk Network, which is a platform for women at any stage in their life. It’s a space that empowers women so that they can empower those around them.
You can learn more about Sarah Pendrick and GirlTalk Network at www.girltalknetwork.org
Connect with Sarah on Instagram @sarahpendrick
Dig this post? Share it out! Be sure to tag us on Instagram @ashley.hann and @sarahpendrick so we can repost to our pages as well. 🙂