- Featured in
Here’s my “bio”
(For a quick copy and paste if you’re featuring me in your podcast, show, summit, mastermind, etc.)
Ashley Hann (@ashley.hann) is a branding and marketing strategist, coach, best-selling author, podcast host and mission-driven entrepreneur. Her mission is two-fold:
1 She helps purpose-driven personal brands optimize and amplify their online presence so they feel powerfully represented online, make more money and create more impact.
2 She helps ambitious women STOP settling and fully activate their feminine power, be fully-expressed and ON FIRE in every area of their life.
Ashley first entered the online space in 2012 as Marketing Director for an ABC Shark Tank Mark Cuban company, where she was a major assist in 500% company growth within the first year and landing it as the #1 Fastest Growing Private Company in San Diego.
She went on to found her own company in 2015 called Omni Media Marketing, a digital media and marketing agency. After realizing the immense power behind personal branding, she then decided to rebrand her agency under her name, Ashley Hann Branding & Consulting where she and her team build brands and websites for 7 and 8 figure mission-driven entrepreneurs and thought leaders.
Now, here’s my real story behind the bio…
I woke up in my bed, curled into a ball just wishing that I could just disappear.
Growing up, I was bullied, diagnosed with severe social anxiety disorder, popped meds everyday for 2 years, lacked confidence, suffered from depression, and felt completely unfulled and unexpressed. I compared myself to other women constantly, would always end up with the wrong men and had to drink alcohol in order to feel comfortable in social situations. When I was in school, I’d always hide in the back of the room, avoid social settings at all costs and I even ate my lunch alone in the bathroom stall to avoid the feeling of being an outcast.
“Change happens when the pain of remaining the same outweighs the pain of change.”
My life became so uncomfortable that I hit a breaking point. I was done comparing myself to other women, muting and shaming myself, being being behind-the-scenes and criticizing myself. I was done living in anxiety, sadness, loneliness and frustration.
I had nothing to lose, so I decided to invest in myself, and I went all the way.
I did a 4-month long transformational training called Ascension Leadership Academy in San Diego. I dove
deep into the uncomfortable shadow work and came out on the other side as my true authentic, free,
fully expressed self.
Now, I use the wisdom I’ve uncovered to support other women who are going through what I went through
so they can experience true freedom, abundance, confidence and feel ON FIRE in their lives. This is my soul’s work.
I believe that through this work, we can raise the consciousness of humanity, heal the planet and create
a world of love and oneness.
I transformed my pain into my power and purpose… and you can, too.
I want to see you WIN. Whether you want to grow yourself or your brand, I’m here to get you to the next level.
- I was born in the Philippines when my dad was in the Navy. My family and I had to evacuate due to a volcano eruption.
- I’m half Japanese on my mom’s side of the family, and have a grandma named Yoko who lives in Tokyo!
- I walked on fire and broke a board in half with one hand when I was 14 years old at a Tony Robbins event called Unleash the Power Within.
- Dancing sets my soul on fire. I used to teach Zumba and still love doing it for fun!
- I started my online journey in the fitness industry and created the 11-Day Ab Challenge and the 14-Day Booty Challenge.
- When I first started my business I was running $1 million+ in Facebook ads every month.
- I met Gary Vaynerchuk in 2014 and he became one of my most valuable, pivotal mentors. He’s the one who really got me to go all in with my personal brand and launch my podcast.
- I wrote a best-selling book on Amazon called Magnetic Confidence: Get the Results, Relationships, and Life You Want.
- I put all of my things in storage and was completely nomadic traveling the world for 1 year and 6 months “Eat, Pray, Love” style (while still running a 6-figure business!)
- Bali is my favorite place in the world. So far I’ve been 5 times and I’ll be back every year!
- I love my amazing boyfriend Gerard Adams with all my heart.