Garrain Jones is an incredible soul, a powerful leader, influencer, author, speaker, and coach. He has made a difference in so many people’s lives, and he is someone who I truly admire. Garrain is a dear friend and brother of mine, and I’m super grateful to have had this conversation with him on current events and the Black Lives Matter movement. This audio was stripped from an IG live that we did last week.
In this episode, we discuss…
- The root of all the issues coming up in our country right now
- How we can create new change and make a difference
- What Black Lives Matter really means (vs. All Lives Matter)
- Working through the uncomfortable towards being heard and seen
- The power of letting go of guilt and deciding for yourself who you get to be
- Some powerful analogies that will help you see the current events from a new perspective
- And much, much more…
“You can’t change the past, but you can decide who you’re going to be right now.” -Garrain Jones
Garrain has a very important and powerful message that you NEED to hear right now. In this episode, he also gives you beautiful action steps that you can take to truly make a difference. His message has continued to inspire me, and I know it will do the same for you too.
You can connect with Garrain on Instagram at @garrain.jones
Dig this post? Share it out! Be sure to tag us on Instagram @ashley.hann and @garrain.jones so we can repost to our pages as well. 🙂