Natalie Jill is a fat loss expert turned high performance coach who helps women in their forties and fifties age in reverse, turn their visions into a reality and level up their lives. Her gift is helping women uncover what is holding them back from the results they crave and so they can THRIVE.
She has created a globally recognized brand with well over 2.5 million social media followers worldwide, two best-selling books, and recognition from Forbes and Greatist several years running as one of the top health and wellness influencers in the world.
Natalie has a proven strategy to kill FAT– and no, we’re not talking about body fat here but something much, much more impactful. Listen to find out!!
In this episode, we talk about…
- The important truth about aging as a woman –every woman needs to hear this!!
- How to kill your F.A.T. (and no, it’s not what you think)
- How to get better at being authentic and sharing your struggles
- How to know if you are creating a “self-imposed stop” that could be blocking you from the results you want
- How to QUIT people-pleasing and fearing what others think of you
- Control vs. Surrender and how to balance this in your life
- …And so much more!
“Things have to stop working for you to be open to seeing that there’s a different way. ” -Natalie Jill
Natalie truly is a shining example of what it means to be a Female on Fire. She has created positive change and transformed the lives of so many people and women. I’m so excited for you to learn from her today!
Connect with Natalie on Instagram @nataliejillfit
Learn more about Natalie at www.nataliejillfitness.com/
Listen and subscribe to her podcast “Leveling Up” at https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/leveling-up-creating-everything-from-nothing-natalie/id1436973433
Buy a copy of her new book “Age in Reverse” at www.age-in-reverse.com
Are you ready to level up and become a fully-expressed, fully-activated Female On Fire? Go to www.femaleonfire.net now!
Dig this post? Share it out! Be sure to tag us on Instagram @ashley.hann and @nataliejillfit so we can repost to our pages as well.