Sami Wunder is a leading international dating and relationship coach who specializes in helping high-achieving women attract and keep romantic love. She founded her multi-seven figure relationships brand after exiting a successful career as a gold medalist economist with a Masters in Public Policy. Since then, Sami has improved the love lives of thousands of women, including celebrities, senior executives and entrepreneurs, in over 55 countries across the globe. Her expertise has been featured on media outlets including Forbes, Glamour, TIME, Marie Claire, Business Insider, and the BBC. Through her comprehensive approach, Sami Wunder has enabled more than 270 single clients to get married and more than 300 partnered clients to bring their marriages back from divorce in the past five years.
In this episode, you will learn about…
- The importance of polarity and leading in your feminine in attracting your king
- A powerful practice that you can use to shift and cultivate your feminine
- The #1 thing that ambitious and high-performing women struggle with in attracting their dream relationship
- How to embrace strong relationship boundaries, while still emanating an inviting feminine energy.
- What “rotational dating” is and why is it important in deciding if you’re with “the one”
- Busting the most common myth that women believe in the right way of keeping their men
- And sooo much more!
“We think that if we just hyperfocus our attention on one person, the chances of it working out are much higher. I want to tell you if you don’t focus on one person, the chances of you succeeding are much higher.” -Sami Wunder
Screenshot your favorite part and post to your IG story tag me @ashley.hann and @samiwundercoach so we can see and repost to our stories as well.
- Get Sami’s FREE Masterclass Training here at https://www.samiwunder.com/
- Subscribe to Sami’s Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/samiwunder
- Join Sami’s Facebook community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/wunderdivas/
Are you ready to level up and become a fully-expressed, fully-activated Female On Fire? Go to www.femaleonfire.net now!
If you find this episode valuable, please please be sure to leave a rating and review!